Year established: 1999
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B+
Recommended: For recreational players
– Solid reputation within the sports betting industry;
– Extensive online gambling options;
– Huge range of betting types and markets;
– Reputable casino and poker site also attached;
– Game lines are some of the first ones out;
– Excellent mobile and live betting platform;
– Accepts players worldwide including USA;
– Low wagering requirements for the basic deposit bonuses;
– Low juice on most of their bets;
– Great selection of futures bets.
– limited selection of European sports;
– Interface takes a while to get used to;
– Lower betting limits compared to other US sites;
– Promotions are a little bit weak compared to competitors;
– Average graphics and software.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, ecoPayz, Discover, American Express, Money Orders, Cheque, Person to Person, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Stellar, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.