Year established: 2006
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: C+
Recommended: For recreational players
Betsafe Sportsbook Review
Betsafe is an online sportsbook that caters to a wide variety of markets across Europe and the rest of the world. It offers betting odds on football, hockey, basketball, tennis, golf, boxing and other popular sports.
Casino Games & Live Casino
Betsafe also provides a wide selection of casino games, including slots, table and card games, virtual sports and live dealer games. Betsafe also offers a selection of promotions and bonuses for both new and existing customers.
Usability of the site
The brand has a very intuitive layout that allows users to easily find their way around the website. The Sportsbook section is easy to use and navigation quickly leads you to the desired sports or gaming section. The customer support service is fast and friendly, providing answers in no time at all.
Overall, Betsafe is a great online sportsbook offering competitive odds and an extensive range of betting opportunities. It also offers an impressive selection of casino games and promotions to keep customers entertained. It provides a great sportsbook experience, with competitive odds and plenty of options to choose from. Betsafe is the perfect choice for both casual and experienced bettors alike.
– Reliable, solvent company owned by Betsson Group Ltd;
– Covers most sporting markets from around the globe;
– Heavy focus on Northern Europe;
– Wide sports betting offer;
– Competitive odds in popular markets;
– Extensive live betting options;
– Amazing mobile betting experience;
– Very impressive website design;
– Easy to deposit and withdraw winnings;
– Well-working support with live chat.
– Bonus has a tough playthrough;
– Too much focus on the Scandinavian market;
– You can bet the asian handicap only on big european leagues;
– Restricted play in some countries;
– Limited list of payment options.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click&Buy, Neteller, EntroPay, SpeedCard, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.