Year established: 1991
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: A
Recommended: For recreational players
– Solid reputation within the sports betting industry;
– Accepts players worldwide including USA;
– Great for US sports;
– Wide variety of sports and proposition bets;
– Lines come out early and have a very low minimum bet;
– Very low juice on most of their bets;
– Excellent odds for hockey and baseball;
– Great odds in politics and entertainment;
– Incredible selection of futures bets;
– Stunning casino, racebook & poker room;
– Caters to many kinds of gamblers;
– Attractive bonus & promotions;
– Excellent customer service and slick web interface.
– Complex bonus conditions;
– Limited selection of European sports;
– Minimum withdrawal limits and fees can be on the high side;
– Website is pretty straightforward, not as modern as some of its competitors;
– Not available in certain countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Cheque, eCheck, Money Transfer, Money Orders, Western Union, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.