Year established: 1967
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar & UK
Overall rating: A
Recommended: For recreational players
BetFred Sportsbook Review
BetFred is one of the most popular sportbooks in the industry and offers a variety of betting markets for customers. Betting markets include soccer, tennis, golf, basketball and cricket with various markets for each. In addition to these sports BetFred also provide an extensive range of novelty bets such as virtual betting and political events. BetFred also has a wide selection of live betting options including a full schedule of in-play events available each day.
Casino and Live Casino
The casino games section includes slots, roulette, blackjack and other table games so there is something available for all types of players. There is also a live casino option with real dealers so that you can get an immersive gaming experience. The operator also offer a number of promotions to help customers stretch their bankrolls, including deposit bonuses, free spins and cashback offers.
Overall BetFred is one of the most comprehensive sportsbooks available today and offers plenty of great features for bettors looking for quality gaming experience. From the extensive range of markets available, generous promotions and user-friendly website, BetFred provides an enjoyable and rewarding experience for all customers. BetFred certainly lives up to its reputation as one of the best sportsbooks in the industry.
– Impeccable reputation;
– Financial stability;
– Great coverage of european football and horse racing;
– Wide range betting offer;
– Excellent odds on a consistent basis;
– There is the live stream feature;
– Great bonuses and promotions for new and existing customers;
– Superb “football predictor” stats and analysis software;
– The website is elegant and quite easy to navigate;
– Sponsor of the football teams.
– Main focus is on UK customers;
– It does not support some countries;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Support can be a little slow.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), 1-Pay, Bank Transfer, Cheque, Citadel, Neteller, PayPal
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.