Year established: 1999
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: A
Recommended: For professional players (Betting Exchange)
Betfair Betting Exchange Review
Betfair is one of the most popular international betting exchanges, and for good reason. It excels in a variety of sports betting markets like football, basketball, tennis and more. The selection of events to bet on ranges from major world championships to smaller local competitions. Additionally, the brand has a great range of special bets such as political elections or entertainment shows like The X Factor.
Live betting at Betfair is fast-paced and exciting. There are over 190 different types of live betting options available, including Asian Handicap, spread betting and more.
Casino Games & Live Casino
In addition to its excellent sportsbook, Betfair also has an extensive casino offering which includes slots, table games and live casino action. The selection is provided by some of the best developers in the industry, such as NetEnt and Playtech. The selection of live casino games is impressive. The number of tables available is quite vast, allowing players to choose between different variants of roulette, blackjack, baccarat and more. There are also many special promotions available that can help increase winnings.
Betfair offers a variety of promotions for new and existing customers. New customers can take advantage of welcome bonuses while regulars can benefit from loyalty plans and exclusive giveaways.
Usability of the site
The website is easy to navigate with intuitive menus and clear visuals which makes finding what you need simple. It has been designed with both novice and experienced bettors in mind, providing an enjoyable betting experience for all.
Betfair is one of the top international betting exchanges, with a wide selection of sports markets, esports tournaments and virtuals to choose from as well as an extensive casino offering. The website is easy to use and they have a range of special promotions available. All in all, it’s safe to say that Betfair is a top choice for any serious bettor.
– Pioneer and leader in betting exchange;
– The best liquidity of any betting exchange;
– Can bet both for and against outcomes, which is excellent for hedging;
– Odds are often made available before bookmakers;
– Large betting offer;
– High odds;
– High limits;
– Live betting and streaming;
– Ability to trade so you can be in profit long before an event has finished;
– Ability to lay off your bet if events aren’t going your way;
– Can ‘trade’ on certain markets;
– Good Free Bet on sign up;
– Professionals favourite, well known, reliable and experienced.
– Takes a % commission on winnings;
– Low liquidity on some markets;
– Restricted access in some countries;
– New players may be a bit intimidated by the fullness of the pages due to the abundance of information.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), 8Pay, Bank Transfer, BPAY, Cheque, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, WebMoney, Western Union
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.