Year established: 2017
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B-
Recommended: For recreational players
LiveBet Sportsbook Review
LiveBet is a great platform for sports betting and entertaining gaming. It offers an extensive range of sporting events, esports and virtuals to bet on with competitive odds. The brand also has the added bonus of live streaming so you can watch your favourite games while placing bets in real time. The website is easy-to-navigate making it very user friendly for newbies as well as experienced punters alike. Overall LiveBet Sportsbook provides a secure environment where customers are sure to have an unforgettable experience when playing at this top quality bookmaker.
The LiveBet Casino is another popular feature at this brand which includes plenty of games from top providers such NetEnt Slots Provider. Customers can enjoy classic and video slots, Live Casino games, Table Games, Card Games and Video Poker. LiveBet also has a range of promotions where customers can get extra value on their bets and enjoy some fantastic bonuses.
Usability of the Website
Usability of the LiveBet website is top notch. The LiveChat feature allows users to quickly connect with customer service representatives should they need any help or advice. LiveBet also makes it easy for users to deposit funds into their accounts via secure payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, Skrill and Neteller. Withdrawals are quick and straightforward too so you can easily access your winnings whenever you like.
In conclusion LiveBet is an excellent online bookmaker which offers great value betting markets on sports and Live Casino games. LiveBet is also very easy to use which means customers can quickly find what they are looking for and enjoy a secure gaming experience.
– Over 35.000 sporting events;
– Most major sports and many other sports and events offered;
– Markets include popular and niche events;
– User-friendly Live betting console;
– Casino, bingo, and poker games;
– Over 20 software providers;
– Available site in different languages;
– Available in mobile version;
– Fast and reliable payments;
– More than 20 payment solutions;
– LiveChat support available 7 days of the week.
– Less established than other bookies;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Only a handful of sports covered in real depth;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Restricted in some countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Skrill Rapid, Neteller, BestPay (CommunityBank), Coinspaid, Cryptopay, Dimoco, Ecopayz, EPS, Flexepin, Funanga, iWallet, Jeton, Kluwp, Muchbetter, Neosurf, Payneteasy, Paysafe, Paysafecard, PIX, Safecharge, Sofort (iSX), Volt, Zimpler, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.