Year established: 2022
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
DexterBet Sportsbook Review
DexterBet Sportsbook offers an impressive selection of sports betting opportunities from all around the world. With over 20,000 events every month, players have plenty to choose from for both live and pre-match bets. DexterBet also features a great variety of betting markets, such as Moneyline, Handicap, Totals, Outright Winner and more.
Live Betting is DexterBet’s specialty. Players can take advantage of their Fixed Odds market which provides additional security when placing your wagers in real time.
DexterBet’s Live Casino also offers a diverse range of games including Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat with live dealers ready to make sure you get the best gaming experience.
DexterBet runs plenty of promotions to keep players entertained. Whether it’s free bets, extra rewards or special bonuses, DexterBet always has something new on offer.
Usability of the website
DexterBet also provides an easy-to-use website interface with detailed and intuitive menus that make navigation through the site a breeze.
In conclusion, DexterBet is an excellent sportsbook that offers a complete range of betting options and services. With top quality customer service and great promotional offers, DexterBet is definitely a credible destination for any kind of bettor.
– Sportsbook and Casino games are offered;
– A wide range of sports betting markets;
– Esports and Virtual Sports offered;
– Excellent coverage of Live betting markets;
– Casino and Live Casino options;
– Home to leading providers;
– Good promotions and offers;
– Modern website with friendly layout;
– Desktop and mobile compatibility;
– FAQ section covers everything necessary;
– Full banking suite (including cryptocurrencies);
– 24/7 customer support service.
– Very new brand;
– Does not provide Live streaming;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Registration requires many steps;
– Several restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Jeton, GiroPay, Sofort, eZeeWallet, AstroPay, Instadebit, Neosurf, MiFinity, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, BNB, Dogecoin, Tether, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.